I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Saturday 6 August 2016

New Release - The Redemption Series by M.L. Steinbrunn

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 4, 2016



They say blood is thicker than water. They are wrong. Sometimes the closest of families are the ones we create for ourselves. Through the heartache and heartbreak life deals them, Vivian, Jen, Carly, and Campbell finally find what they never knew they needed. Discover the secrets behind their redemption.

 
-It's so hard to pull all my emotions into this review because it's an emotional roller coaster ride from start to finish. It made my heart skip a beat on more than one occasion. ~ Saints and Sinners Books

-Forgive Us OurTrespasses is so much more than a love story. The book is a journey of strength, friendship, and ultimate redemption that has left its indelible mark. ~Prisoners of Print 
-If you are looking for a series that is so much different than this is for you. Her writing style is unique and she is an author who I will be following from now on. ~Panty Dropping Book Blog


-M.L.'s character development and plot lines are bar none the best I've read so far this year. ~Saints and Sinners Books 
-M.L. is a great storyteller that weaves the story around your heart and doesn't let go untils he has drained every emotion out of you. ~Daydream Believer Book Blog.

-This book is haunting, it's beautiful, it's heartbreaking and it's real. ~Amazon Customer 

My name is M.L. Steinbrunn and I am a young adult and contemporary romance author. My work includes the popular Redemption Series and a young adult series, which includes my new release, A Beholden Heart. 
In addition to writing, I work full-time as a high school educator and coach in rural Colorado where my husband and I are raising our four young children. Through education I have enjoyed guiding others on their paths and helping students build their own stories. After countless evenings of discussing story ideas, it was my husband who encouraged me to follow my own path of self-publishing.
I want to send a huge thank you to those who have been overwhelmingly supportive of this journey. 
--M.L. Steinbrunn

No comments:

Post a Comment