I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 22 June 2017

Review: Corrupt Chaos MC Box Set

Corrupt Chaos MC Box Set Corrupt Chaos MC Box Set by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beyond Her Words
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

I was unsure if was going to like reading Lachlan Scottish vocabulary but I absolutely loved it. I even found I had a gruff Scottish voice in my head and it was sexy as hell.

I find Bink's writing style unique to Bink and I can never find a fault. And even though this is an MC related book it's completely different to the MC Chronicles.

Beyond Christmas
Now I feel all festive.

I love Binks writing it's not just a story, you feel like the characters are talking to you.

Lachlan and Mags first Christmas together is so cute, who'd have thought the big sexy Scottish biker could do cute!!! And let's not forget the rest of Mag's new family with a touch of Gunz xxx

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment