I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 3 March 2016

Review - The Diary of Bink Cummings #4

MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 4MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 4 by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was keeping my fingers crossed that Bink would include the birth of Harley in one of her books and my oh my has she. I was with Bink every step of the way and felt all her pain but yes its worth it.

Bink's writing style is so unique to her and I love it, you get drawn in to the story and the characters. I haven't laughed like that with a book in a long time and yes I even had happy tears to the end.

Absolutely brilliant - words cannot express the greatness of any book written by Bink Cummings.


No comments:

Post a Comment