I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Saturday 16 July 2016

Author Spotlight - Jenn Hype



What's up world - I'm Jenn Hype.

Author, mother, wife, singer/songwriter, aspiring comedian - I wear many hats. Some of them fit, some of them look ridiculous, and all of them are fun. Life's too short to take anything too seriously, so I don't.

Sarcasm is my go-to, especially when it's most inappropriate. Need someone to make an uncomfortable situation even more awkward? I'm the girl for the job.

I'm ridiculously A.D.D. and I own it. I have a serious addiction to ecards and the majority of my Pinterest account is dedicated to them. The key to my heart is glitter and caffeine - my needs are basic.

I'm a bookaholic and I crush hard on my book boyfriends and their authors. Some might call me obsessive, but I disagree. That word really doesn't do justice to how crazy I get when it comes to something I'm passionate about. I'm not afraid to go fangirl on you, so don't test me.

×°× Stalk Links  ×°×


×°× About the Books  ×°×

Pretending Series

✶✶✶ SALE ✶✶✶
Get your copy of the new hit RomCom, Pressing Adalyn, Book 1, while it's on sale for only .99!
“Pressing Adalyn is totally addicting, and breathtakingly spectacular.” - Alice, 2 One Click Chicks
“Raw, confronting...heartbreakingly beautiful.” - Gayle, Bloggers From Down Under
Buy Links
Other Books in the Series

Farewell Apathy

✶✶✶ SALE ✶✶✶
Farewell Apathy is currently on sale for $1.99 - get your copy before it goes back to the original price of $3.99!

"Jenn Hype is simply diabolically brilliant with her twists and turns that kept me guessing until the very end." - The Power of Three Readers

"This book was just so addictive, I couldn't put it down." - Books 2 Blog

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1q2jUet
iTunes: http://apple.co/22AbpFE
B&N: http://bit.ly/20VqWi6






Coming Soon
Morally Screwed
Pre-order now

Add to you TBR



Join the release party


No comments:

Post a Comment