I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Review: City of Bones

City of Bones City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Firstly fantasy is NOT my normal reading genre so I have nothing to compare it to. This series was recommended by a friend and when I saw the paperback box set on special offer, I thought why not???

So, the first half of the book was a little slow but the build up is there, but damn the 2nd half had me gripped and I couldn't put it down. I finished the book in 24 hours.

While the out come was a little predicable, I enjoyed this book so much that I'm going to dive into book 2 next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment