I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Review: Mackenzie

Mackenzie Mackenzie by M.A. Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is MA Foster 2nd book and its a must read. The story is told in dual POV from both Harper and Cole.

Cole Mackenzie is everyone's dream guy (well he's my dream guy anyway!) Poor Harper has had her struggles and done her best. I'm not doing to give anything anyway but this is a MUST READ for 2019.

And oh my.....Willow is amazing.

You get all the feels especially the love between close family and friends too, they are all such a strong group of people. I'm definitely looking forward to more from MA Foster.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment