I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Friday 27 May 2016

Free - Burned by Magic by Jasmine Walt

Burned By Magic KCD Graphic
Burned By MagicIn the city of Solantha, mages rule absolute, with shifters considered second-class citizens and humans something in between. No one outside the mage families are allowed to have magic, and anyone born with it must agree to have it stripped from them to avoid execution.
Sunaya Baine, a shifter-mage hybrid, has managed to keep her unruly magic under wraps for the last twenty-four years. But while chasing down a shifter-hunting serial killer, she accidentally loses control of her magic in front of witnesses, drawing the attention of the dangerous and enigmatic Chief Mage.
Locked up in the Chief Mage’s castle and reduced to little more than a lab rat, Sunaya resists his attempts to analyze and control her at every turn. But she soon realizes that to regain her freedom and catch the killer, she must overcome her hatred of mages and win the most powerful mage in the city to her side.


Burned By Magic
by Jasmine Walt

Series
The Baine Chronicles #1

Genre
Young Adult
Fantasy
Paranormal

Publisher
Blue Bolt Publishing

Publication Date
December 24, 2015

df2b8-goodreads-button amazon-button
The Baine Chronicles
Burned By Magic  Bound By Magic  Hunted By Magic

About Jasmine Walt
Jasmine WaltI'm obsessed with books, chocolate, and sharp, pointy objects. Somehow, those three things melded together in my head and transformed into a desire to write. Usually fantastical stuff, with a healthy dose of action and romance. My characters are a little (okay, a lot) on the snarky side, and they swear, but they mean well. Even the villains sometimes.
When I'm not working on my next book, you can find me working on my dao sword form, spending time with my family, or binge-watching superhero shows on Netflix. I love to hear from my readers, so if you've got a question or just want to say hi, feel free to contact me via my website at www.jasminewalt.com.
Author Links
website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment