I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Monday 23 May 2016

New Release - Seven by Susan Renne

 
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance

DEVASTATION
Moving back home wasn't anything I ever wanted. 
But after enduring the worst,
Going home was the only answer.
Being back is everything I thought it would be...
Awful, isolating, a constant reminder of what I lost. 
And the last thing I need--or want--is another reminder of my past,
Especially Bryant Wood. 
GUILT
That's all I feel--all I can see when I look at Savannah Turner.
I want to hold her, feel her, love her,
And thank her for what's she given me.
But I can't show her the gratitude.
The relief.
The gift she's given me.
I won't.
It'll ruin everything.
A secret I must keep--a secret that could break her. 
Shatter her.
Destroy her.
All over again.



When I hear the gentle moan of desire escape from the back of her throat I can’t stop myself. My hands make their way to her waist, enjoying the feel of her curves along the way. Fervently, I lift her body and turn us both around until she’s seated on the kitchen counter. Immediately she wraps her legs around me as I stand in between her thighs.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph I’m standing in between her thighs.
How does a guy get this lucky?
Music is still coming from her phone on the counter but I’ll be damned if I’m even listening to it. Whatever it is, it’s slower in tempo which only fuels the flames between us.
My lips leave hers as she slowly rolls her head to the side granting me access to her neck. Like an animal pouncing on his prey my lips are on her without a moment’s hesitation. I carefully brush her neck with my tongue before sampling the same spot lightly with my teeth. Savannah gasps before releasing a satisfied moan making my dick scream for attention.
And it’s right there…
Between her thighs…
Blocked by my damn jeans…
Her hands hastily make their way to the hemline of my t-shirt. She tugs at it fiercely until I help her pull it up and over my head.
Dear God, this is happening.
“Bryant...” I hear her whisper as I continue my trail of kisses across her neckline. She folds into me, hugging my head and holding me against her chest. I take that as my cue that it’s time to move her. I kiss her chest lightly right at the top of her dress while moving my hands slowly up her legs. I’m about to go where I’ve never gone before with her and fuck if I’m not enjoying every minute of it. My hands glide underneath her dress as they slide eagerly up her thighs. I’m trying so hard to slow down and take it all in but this girl is hungry and I want to be the one she feeds on.
Susan Renee wants to live in a world where paint doesn’t smell, Hogwarts is open twenty-four/seven, and everything is covered in glitter. An indie romance author, Susan has written about everything from lawn mowers to thick colossal bottles of wine, and has won a Snuggle Buddy award for her nonfiction book, “The Hula Hoop Tester’s Guide to Jumping.” She lives in Ohio with her family and seven tiny donkeys. She’s a Pet Whispering major from OMGU with a Masters in medical care for inanimate objects (a la Doc McStuffins). Susan enjoys crab-walking through the Swiss Alps, drinking Muscle Milk, and doing the Care Bear stare with her closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment