I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 31 May 2016

New Release - Steps of the Heart - First Dance by Di Anne Sandvik

Series: Steps of the Heart Series #1
Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance
After spending some time in Cartagena, Colombia, Victoria Moore, healing over the tragic loss of her husband set out to change her life and reinvent herself. She not only had the money, but she also possessed the passion and the artistry it would take to become number one in the Latin Dance World. Victoria now had the mind set, the grace and the body of a disciplined dancer to match her alluring beauty. Along with her trusted dance partner Mateo Chavez, they quickly rise to become the reigning World Latin Dance Champions. Victoria thrives on the contented and happy routine her life has now fallen into...but all that was about to change with one phone call and an opportunity too big to pass up. It's the chance to catapult her career to the next level.

What she was not prepared for were the two Latin men that would come into her life and turn everything upside down. Sonny de la Cruz the hot Latin Superstar, whose poetic music is dark and seducing just like his eyes. He was a man that belonged to another woman and would never be hers. Even knowing this, she was not sure she could ever walk away from him. The other, Alejandro Perez, a powerful, handsome Latin record company mogul. The perfect man to fit all her needs. A man she wants desperately to open her heart to. Will he be enough for her to step away from the one that danced his way into her heart? Both men will bring to her life what her heart has been missing...unbridled sexual desire, passion and love.

Follow Victoria's journey as she takes the Latin Dance World by storm and ventures deep into the Latin culture. Steps of the Heart series is a story filled with fabulous fashion, exotic locations and a complicated love triangle.

I have always been the storyteller amongst my family and friends. At gatherings and parties I am always the one telling the stories and sharing memories. So after meeting a romance author at work one day and discovering I had a story to tell I took her advice and sat down to write. I tried her suggested method and immediately walked away from it. Two months later I opened my iPad and used the Notes app without even a keyboard and started writing. I wrote book 1 & 2 of my trilogy on my iPad. Once I started writing I couldn't stop the story from flowing.

Two years ago when I started on this writing journey I walked away from watching television and opened my mind and heart and made changes in my life. Music became my muse and my inspiration.

My day job is in the retail beauty industry. So yeah I am a bit of a diva. I have a true love for makeup and skincare. But my guilty pleasure aside from makeup and music is high heels. You might say I’m addicted to them and have acquired quite a collection. When I'm not writing you will find me with a set headphones on listening to music on my beautiful patio dreaming up a new story idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment